Crystal Serum Light
Crystal Serum Light- 30ml$75.95xPlease note: We do not recommend that those who are completely new to “coatings” attempt to apply this product.If you have any doubts about either your ability to apply or do not have access to an appopriate facility where you can apply the product, we strongly recommend you book your vehicle/vessel to have the coating applied by one of our fully trained Accredited Detailers. We cannot be held liable for misapplication or incorrect use of our Ceramic Coatings.BEFORE YOU CLICK ACCEPT PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF YOU MISSAPPLY THE PRODUCT WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU TO YOUR VEHICLE AS A RESULT OF INCORRECT APPLICATION OF COATINGSDisagree
Find my nearest Gtechniq Accredited Detailer
Crystal Serum Light- 50ml$109.95xPlease note: We do not recommend that those who are completely new to “coatings” attempt to apply this product.If you have any doubts about either your ability to apply or do not have access to an appopriate facility where you can apply the product, we strongly recommend you book your vehicle/vessel to have the coating applied by one of our fully trained Accredited Detailers. We cannot be held liable for misapplication or incorrect use of our Ceramic Coatings.BEFORE YOU CLICK ACCEPT PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF YOU MISSAPPLY THE PRODUCT WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU TO YOUR VEHICLE AS A RESULT OF INCORRECT APPLICATION OF COATINGSDisagree
Find my nearest Gtechniq Accredited Detailer
- Best possible swirl mark and chemical resistance from a prosumer grade product
- Incredible gloss
- 3 to 5 years durability
Why use Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light?
Crystal Serum Light is the prosumer version of the world famous Gtechniq Accredited Detailer only Crystal Serum - a coating so hard that if applied incorrectly can only be removed by using 1,500 grit sand paper.
Serum Light offers 80% of Professional Serum’s performance, but if applied incorrectly can be machine polished from your vehicle’s paintwork.
When it comes to adding gloss, resisting swirls, contaminant and dirt repellency, Gtechniq Crystal Serum and Serum Light are the pinnacle in paint protection.
Serum Light forms an ultra- durable, high-gloss, slick to the touch, chemically bonding inorganic layer of 9h optically clear ceramic. Once applied, gloss levels will remain in the upper 90th percentile for significantly longer when compared to traditional paint protection products, and cleaning your car will be a breeze.
The high density ceramic layer is resistant to chemicals ranging from pH2 - pH12. This characteristic also makes bonded contaminants such as tree sap, tar, and hard water spots, easy to remove.
Unlike mainstream wax and organic polymer coatings, Serum and Serum Light can resist much higher and lower temperatures. They resist temperatures as low as -40o to as high as +250o C.
Take a look at the Material Safety Data Sheet for CSL
Storage and Use
- To apply CSL your vehicle must be indoors and it must remain indoors for at least 12 hours after application
- Ambient conditions must be above 3 degrees C and below 25 C
- Wash and then decontaminate your vehicle’s paintwork with Gtechniq W5 Citrus All Purpose Cleaner and W6 Iron and General Fallout Remover. If required, clay your paintwork to remove other bonded contaminants
- If needed, polish your paintwork, either by machine or by hand, to remove any imperfections
- Spray Gtechniq Panel Wipe onto a Gtechniq MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth
- With your panel fully cooled after polishing, taking care to avoid any paint protection film or other types of vinyl film, buff away all polish residues. This process ensures you will get the maximum number of chemical bonds between the coating and your vehicle’s paintwork
- Put on the gloves provided to prevent CSL coming into contact with your skin
- Soak the application pad with two full measures from the pipette and work the liquid into the pad to get an even saturation
- Replace the lid on the bottle and set aside - do not keep the bottle in your hand as this promotes premature curing
- Apply with applicator provided in overlapping strokes to an area roughly 2’ x 2’, or work to the bodylines of the vehicle
- After coating a single small panel or half a larger panel, remove residue with MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth. Always remove from further than you have applied, working from the outside in. It is essential to check for residue
- You may need to buff the same area several times to remove residue. We recommend using two microfibre cloths at any one time. Please note that you are only removing excess product
- When working with coatings, we recommend you inspect the panels with a bright but diffuse light source, not with bright spot lights which are very poor for spotting coating residue
- Avoid buffing with too much force as this can spoil the surface you are protecting, and you may also drag the partially cured coating off the surface
- Take care that the microfibre cloths you are using are rotated sufficiently and quickly so that CSL does not partially cure in the cloth, if it does cure then buffing residue will be significantly more difficult
- If you miss removing residue and it cures fully, you should re-polish this area, and reapply CSL
- As soon as you finish put the microfibres in water, and wash and dry them as soon as possible
- Use CSL within 1 year of purchasing, for best results, once opened use within 3 months
- Store opened bottles in a dry and cool storage area that is out of direct sunlight